At Analyx we provide analytical services for business since 2006. Our teams apply data science to marketing strategy by developing techniques to optimize marketing spend effectiveness. We use state-of-the-art marketing science methods and cast these into easy-to-operate software tools and develop own products. We are happy to welcome a new Data Scientist on a full-time basis to our Poznan office.
You will be part of the SCRUM team working on development of a Shiny application. You will develop a standard product for our international marketing clients. You will have the opportunity to work on marketing problems together with the best experts in the field. You will work in data-driven projects and have strong impact on shaping the final products. You will technically support more junior team members.
- Good knowledge of R (or other programming language),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Experience with data analysis and/or data processing,
- Good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German will be appreciated.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Shiny, GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, SCRUM
- Experience with PostgreSQL,
- Experience in software development.
- Work in a great atmosphere with other experienced people,
- Opportunity to development a brand-new product,
- Attractive income, annual bonus, annual salary review,
- Work in an international environment (over 6 different nationalities),
- Wednesday lunches,
- Modern office in the city center,
- Annual company retreats and other company events,
- Participation in employee benefits (fitness card, private medical care, group insurance),
- Professional trainings and language courses.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV in English.
Please include the following consent to the processing of personal data in your application:
„I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my recruitment documents for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes (including for other positions) by Analyx sp. z o. o. sp. k. with the registered office in Poznań and Analyx GmbH with the registered office in Berlin within 24 months from the date of this consent.“
Your consent can be withdrawn any time by contacting us via email@example.com.